Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, NectarTek may collect personally identifiable information, sell as your:
- First and Last Name Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase NectarTek’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
NectarTek collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
NectarTek may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from NectarTek and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
NectarTek does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
NectarTek may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to NectarTek, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
NectarTek may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) cordon to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NectarTek or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of NectarTek; and/or(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NectarTek, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by NectarTek. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This inf‹xmation is used f‹x the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the NectarTek website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal inf‹xmation from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the Transaction tor which the personal information was collected, fii1fi11 the terms of a written warranty or product recalls conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise performing a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, ]xotect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; ‹x prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair misting intended functionality,
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of fleeing speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California ElecDonic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair tire achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
Comply with an existing legal obligation; or otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
NectarTek does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, NectarTek may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from NectarTek, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP.
Changer to this Statement
NectarTek welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that NectarTek has not adhered to this Statement, please contact NectarTek at:
NectarTek LLC 242 1 Larsen Drive
Pahrump, Nevada 89060
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (702) 797-5420
Effective as of May 24, 2021